Kashmiris do not want Pakistan, says Dr. Kalbe Sadiq
Varanasi: All India Muslim Personal Law Board Vice-President Dr. Kalbe Sadiq on Sunday said that Pakistan is like a sinking ship in which no Kashmiri wants to ride.
Dr. Kalbe Sadiq, who had arrived Varanasi said;
- Illiteracy is responsible for the current condition of Kashmir.
- Civilians come under the influence of others as they are not educated.
- Central government should change their policy regarding Kashmir.
Launching attack on Pakistan, he said-
- Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s government is like a terrorist group Taliban.
- We call Pakistan as ‘Papistan’ more often.
When Kalbe was asked about the use of abusive language by parties ahead of 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections, he said that every party whether it is Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Samajwadi Party (SP) or Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) should avoid such language.
Dr. Kalbe Sadiq, however, condemned the use of pellet guns by security forces in Kashmir and said that even in war-stricken nation like Israel such guns are not being used.