Pilgrims to Kailash Mansarovar will get Rs 1 lakh each, says Yogi Adityanath
Gorakhpur: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Saturday said that any healthy person willing to undertake pilgrimage to Kailash Mansarovar would get a grant of Rs 1 lakh from government. He said that Kailash Mansarovar Bhavan will be made in Lucknow, Ghaziabad or Noida.
"Those who will wish to undertake pilgrimage to Kailash Mansarovar will be given assistance of Rs 1 lakh from state government. We are also planning to make Kailash Mansarovar Bhavan in Lucknow, Ghaziabad or Noida," said Yogi Adityanath while addressing a rally at Gorakhpur's Maharana Pratap Inter College here for the first time after being enthroned as UP CM.
Taking up the development challenge, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said that he has to fulfill the dreams of UP people from which they were deprived from years. He said that for him Chief Minister is not a post but a duty.
"Uttar Pradesh has been deprived until now, but it would not be neglected any more. I do not take Chief Minister as post but as a duty," said Yogi.
"In my governance, there will be no appeasement and development will be for all. Uttar Pradesh government will walk on the path of 'Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas'," he added. Yogi said that slaughterhouses following the guidelines of NGT will be allowed to function.
He said that there will be no Gundaraj, no differences in the name of caste, class or religion.
What else Yogi Adityanath said?
- I do not need any 'hardik abhinandan', I am with you all and will work for you.
- People have given me great responsibility. We are committed to work.
- I guarantee security and justice to every person in UP.
- I have already made it clear to the administration that people standing on roads or interacting with known should not be troubled.
- Amit Shah played a crucial role in making the BJP the world's most important political party and popular in UP. The result is in front of us.
- Safety will be guaranteed. I just need your support and blessings.
It may be mentioned here that UP CM is on a two-day tour to Gorakhpur. He also visited temples and performed a road show here.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?