Five star hotel accused of serving Beef to guests in Moradabad
Moradabad: A case has been registered in Pakbada police station of Moradabad district in Uttar Pradesh against a five star hotel for serving beef.
Rajeshwar mathur, a businessman from Delhi, had checked in Hotel Regency along with his wife. He complained of beef having served to him and his wife.
What he did:
- He dialed police at 100 number.
- Complained of beef having been served to him.
- Superintend of Police Ram Suresh yadav said the case was registered under Cow Slaughter Act 1955.
- The sample had been sent for testing, he said
- Assured of action after the report.
- Probe was on, the SP said.
The hotel management is silent on the issue.
To read the story in hindi, click कारोबारी का आरोप- मुरादाबाद के फाइव स्टार होटल में परोसा गोमांस
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?