Dudhwa Nation park employees up in arms against DM Kinjal Singh
Lakhimpur Kheri: The dispute between Lakhimpur DM Kinjal Singh and Indian Forest Service (IFS) officer P P Singh, arisen out over Dudhwa National Park, does not look like coming to an end.
Employees of the Kheri forest department and Dudhwa National Park grouped against Kinjal, a 2008-batch Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer and threatened to proceed on strike from Monday. Interestingly, higher officials are trying to suppress the issue so that it does not reach Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
Chief Secretary taking stock of the situation:
Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Alok Ranjan, is personally keeping a view on this issue, according to the sources.
He is in constant touch with Principal Secretary, Forest Sanjiv Saran to know about the ground reports.
• Employees of the forest department have alleged Kinjal Singh had overshoot his powers with regards to Dudhwa National Park.
• The employees have also alleged her for harassing them.
• The employees along with the members of Federation of Forest Association are boycotting the work.
• The protest is causing a huge loss to wildlife tourism.
• Forest employees are demanding a probe into this matter.
• Federation of Forest Association accused Kinjal of “violating” the park rules.
• She visited the protected area during night hours.
• Harassed the employees.
• The forest officials allege Kinjal Singh, being an IAS officer, enjoys long rope from the government.
- Covid live: Delhi makes face masks mandatory in public
- Sunil Bansal, Shah's man in UP, to steer BJP in Telangana
- CBI arrests TMC leader Anubrata Mondal in cattle smuggling case
- Nitish to face Bihar floor test on Aug 24; Cabinet expansion on August 16
- Liger's Coka 2.0 poster: Vijay Deverakonda & Ananya Panday gear up for the perfect upbeat track
- Y-Factor : Who designed the National Flag| EP- 336 || Yogesh Mishra | Indian National Flag ||
- Ten Sri Lankans missing from Commonwealth Games; here's the TRUTH
- 'Don't talk about superstitious things like 'black magic' to hide...': Rahul Gandhi schools Narendra Modi
- Gold Price Today: On Rakshabandhan Gold gets cheaper, check price in your city
- MS Dhoni set to be involved with CSK's South Africa T20 league team, franchise to be named THIS