Amit Shah not confident of winning the Punjab assembly polls
Gorakhpur: While the Bharatiya Janata Party national president Amit Shah on Saturday stated that he is confident of a majority win in Uttarakhand, Goa and Uttar Pradesh, the leader thinks that Punjab may not give BJP the fruitful results.
Addressing a press conference here, a day before the third phase of the polls, Shah said, "The BJP will outshine all other parties in Uttar Pradesh Goa and Uttarakhand, Punjab has a tough triangular fight."
The BJP national president further said, "The BJP is leading in first and second phase of the UP polls and will continue to do so."
What else he said:
- Public is satisfied with the works of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- People of UP have tested both SP and BSP, and now they know that it is only BJP which wants to develop the state.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?