Adityanath is a terrorist, alleges Peace Party leader Mohd Ayub
Gorakhpur: Amid the ongoing uproar in the political circles in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh due to Dayashankar-Mayawati row, a fresh controversy has been fuelled by the National President of Peace Party, Dr. Mohamed Ayub who has called the BJP MP Yogi Adityanath a ‘terrorist’.
Dr. Ayub’s remark was made while addressing a rally organized by Nishad Ekta Parishad in Gorakhpur.
What Ayub said?
- No member of the Muslim or Nishad community ever became CM or PM since Independence
- They are dividing the society on basis of religion and caste
- Muslims on a whole are considered as ‘terrorist’ but the truth is Yogi Adityanath himself is a terrorist
BJP leader Dharmendra Yadav slammed Ayub’s remarks
- Dr Ayub should look at himself before passing an objectionable statement against Yogi Adityanath
- His statement proves that Ayub is mentally disturbed