A rare fire caused by a candle kills six in Bareilly

By
Published on: 29 April 2016 5:35 AM GMT
A rare fire caused by a candle kills six in Bareilly
X
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo

Bareilly: A candle caused a fire in a house in Bareilly in wee hours on Thursday took lives of six members of a rickshaw puller family, including five kids and a woman.

Neighbours said that the fire was caused by a candle.

fire2

Highlights:

  • The fire broke out in the house of a rickshaw puller Raja, around 3 am in the morning.
  • Kins and neighbours of the family said that the fire was caused by a candle, lit by Raja's youngest son before going out for work in wee hours.
  • When Raja's son returned home at 5 am, the entire house was on fire.
  • Bareilly police has sent the bodies for postmortem.

Next Story