UP Govt issues guidelines for 'unlock 1'; List of what's open
Awanish Awasthi said, "All government offices have been permitted to operate with 100 per cent workforce. However, staggered timings will be followed i.e - 9 am to 5 pm, 10 am to 6 pm and 11 am to 7 pm."
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government, on Sunday, issued fresh guidelines for 'unlock 1.0' and stated that COVID-19 lockdown will continue till 30th June in the state, however, religious places, hotels, restaurants and shopping malls in non-containment zones have been permitted to reopen from June 8.
Briefing the guidelines, UP Additional Chief Secretary (Home), Awanish Awasthi said, "All government offices have been permitted to operate with 100 per cent workforce. However, staggered timings will be followed i.e - 9 am to 5 pm, 10 am to 6 pm and 11 am to 7 pm."
Below is a brief list stating what will open and what will still remain close from June 1, 2020.
- All markets will remain open from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Supermarkets are allowed to open with conditions of social distancing and other precautionary measures.
- Beauty shops, including salons and parlours are allowed to resume services with the condition of following social distancing norms and wearing masks.
- Towels, clothes and other fabric equipment more than once are not allowed at parlours and salons.
- Public transports including autos, E-rikshaws, two-wheelers, roadways buses and city buses have been permitted to run with the condition of following social distancing and thermal screening on bus stands.
- Commuters are allowed to board bus only with a mask.
- Sweet shops are allowed to open but sitting facility will still remain close.
- Call on opening Noida-Delhi, Ghaziabad-Delhi borders will be taken by the respective DMs.
- Containment zones will remain same with no relaxations.