UP Board Class 10, Class 12 exams begin; UP CM wishes luck to students
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Board class 10 and class 12 exams 2019 began amid tight security on Thursday.
Sensitive centers are equipped with CCTV and voice recording survelliance along with magistrates, police on high alert.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yoogi Adityanath wished luck to over 58 lakh students appearing for high school and intermediate board exams.
- A total of 31,95,603 students taking the UP Board class 10 exams.
- In class 12, there are 26,11,319 students writing the exams.
- Exams are being conducted at 8,354 examination centres across the state.
- For the first time, coded answer sheets were being used in which roll numbers has to be written on every page to ensure that there is no change of copies.
- Board officials have identified 1,314 examination centres as "sensitive" and 448 "very sensitive".
- Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma conducted surprise checks at some centres in the state capital to check preparations.