SP government in UP is known more for misdeeds, says Kalraj Mishra
Bahraich/ Shravasti: Union Minister for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and senior BJP leader Kalraj Mishra took a dig at Samajwadi Party and said that Akhilesh Yadav government’s ‘karnaame’ speaks more than 'kaam'.
He added that cases of murder, kidnapping, rape, extortion, riots, illegal sand mining and sale of illegal liquor have become common under his government.
Kalraj Mihsra, who was campaigning in Bahraich said, "Samajwadi party government has failed to provide safety to women of the Uttar Pradesh."
What else Kalraj Mishra said?
- The SP government misused the flood relief funds which were given by the central government.
- People of Uttar Pradesh will surely help BJP form government.
- Dial-100 facility failed in the state.
- Maximum rape incidents are reported in UP.
- We are devoted to development.
- SP failed to provide jobs to youth. B-Tech students are becoming clerk.
- Our Party provided free LPG cylinders to poor people.
- Uttar Pradesh will progress only when SP, BSP and Congress will be voted out.
- I urge people in UP to elect BJP Government.