SP, BSP responsible for increasing crimes in UP: Yogi Adityanath
Bulandshahr: Bharatiya Janata Party's firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath on Monday accused the former Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) and ruling Samajwadi Party (SP) governments of making Uttar Pradesh, the state of 'crimes'.
Addressing a rally at Bulandshahr, Adityanath said that cases of gangrape, and communal violence are on the rise in the state and the past and present governments are responsible for it.
What else Adityanath said?
- SP and BSP have allowed criminals to enter politics.
- In the year 1990, Kashmiri Pandits migrated in large number from Kashmir.
- If people in the state don't come out of the deep slumber, they might have to face the same day.
- BJP will act strict on illegal slaughter houses.
Yogi on Mulayam Singh Yadav:
- I am deeply concern for Mulayam Singh Yadav.
- Mulayam has denied to campaign for the SP-Congress alliance in Uttar Pradesh.
- Mulayam is aware that if Congress blooms in UP, Samajwadi Party will disappear.