SP, BSP leaders will be jailed if found guilty: Keshav Prasad Maurya
Lucknow: It was during Samajwadi Party rule that ‘Gundaraaj’ flourished in Uttar Pradesh, said the Bharatiya Janata Party state president Keshav Prasad Maurya, vowing to put any of the senior leaders behind bars if came to power in the state assembly polls.
Addressing media in the state capital, Keshav Prasad Maurya attacked SP, saying that the party only represents Gundaraj and Dangaraaj.
"Our party will create different task forces for investigating different matters including corruption, violence, law and order crises, etc.," he added.
Condemning the ruling government of the state, Maurya said, “People feel danger to their lives during the Samajwadi government as the party supports goons and promotes crimes in the state."
What else Keshav Praad Maurya said?
- The issues of corruption and law and order in the state have been kept above all in our agenda.
- No development took place during past five years.
- Criminals are encouraged and people feel unsafe under the Samajwadi government.
- If any of the leaders are proven guilty, our party won’t hesitate in sending them to jail, whether he or she is Mulayam Singh Yadav, Akhilesh Yadav, Shivpal Yadav or Mayawati.
Task force will be created:
- During past 15 years, SP and BSP have promoted corruption and crime in the state.
- Our party will form different task forces to investigate all such matters.
- The alliance between Samajwadi Party and Congress will prove unfruitful for either of the parties.
- We are not taking this alliance as a challenge.
- We are confident that we will surely form the government on 300 seats in Uttar Pradesh.