Unemployed people go for Kanwar Yatra: Sharad Yadav
Kanpur: Lashing out at the ruling BJP government at the Centre, the Janata Dal-United leader Sharad Yadav on Friday said that a large turn outs of the Kanwarias on the road during the hindu month of Shrawan can be attributed to the high level of unemployment in the country.
What Sharad Yadav said?
- Unemployment has scaled up in the country in past two years
- Huge number of Kawarias on road explains the scale of unemployment in India
- Number of Kawariyas would have been less on roads if more people were employed
- Every year 1.30 lakh new youths come on roads due to unemployment
Sharad Yadav hits at Narendra Modi government
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi had promised to make two crore people employed every year
- Pulses are protein for poor but its prices have raised to Rs 200
Also read: Armed robber loot Hyderabad bound Telangana Express near Jhansi