Chairman of State Bank of India visits Lucknow, meets UP CM Yogi Adityanath
He also updated him about Bank’s recent initiatives e.g. account opening through video KYC, Positive Pay System and Doorstep banking.
State Bank of India, Chairman Sri Dinesh Kharawas on a brief visit to Lucknow on 27.08.2021 and met Hon'ble Chief Minister Shri Yogi Aditya Nath Ji. He informed the Chief Minister about various initiatives being taken by the Bank in the areas of MSME Credit, Rural Credit and Financial Inclusion in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Discussion on Bank's recent initiatives
He also updated him about Bank's recent initiatives e.g. account opening through video KYC, Positive Pay System and Doorstep banking.
During the visit of the Chairman, as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility, the Bank made a donation towards setting up a 120 cylinder capacity oxygen plant at Guru Shri Gorakshanath Chikitsalaya, Gorakhpur, and for setting up 125 Cylinder capacity oxygen plant at Swami Vivekanand Polyclinic at Lucknow.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city