UP government transfers 21 IAS, 83 IPS officers in a major rejig
Lucknow: In a major rejig, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 21 Indian Administrative Services (IAS) and 83 Provincial Civil Services (PCS) officers on Friday. Rajshekhar has been replaced by Satyendra Singh as the district magistrate (DM) of the state capital.
- Rajshekhar has been given the charge of Bareilly DM.
- Satyendra Singh was previously serving as the vice chancellor (VC) of Lucknow Development Authority (LDA).
- Singh has been replaced by Anoop Yadav.
- Surendra Singh has been made the DM of Unnao.
- Kanchan Verma has taken over charge as Mirzapur DM.
- Ram Vishal Mishra – Balrampur DM
- Surendra Kumar – Ambedkar Nagar DM
- Prakash Bindu – Farrukhabad DM
- Suresh Kumar Singh – Bhadohi DM
- Anoop Yadav – VC of LDA
- Gaurav Dayal has replaced Pankaj Kumar as Agra DM.
- Agra Pankaj Kumar has been made special secretary of Home Department.
- Navneet Singh Chahal – Chief Development Officer (CDO) of Jhansi.
- Soumya Agarwal, Rajesh Kumar Singh and Karan Singh Chauhan– special secretaries to Agricultural Production Commissioner (APC).
- Preeti Shukla – special secretary of Public Works Department (PWD)
- Vivek Kumar – VC of Kanpur Development Authority (KDA)
- Chandra Vijay Singh – Jhansi Authority VC
- P K Mohanti – Principal Secretary (PS) of Animal Husbandry Department
- Mukul Singhal has been given an additional charge of PS planning.
- Indravir Yadav – Member of Revenue Board