Modi Ji's smile faded away after SP-Cong alliance, says Rahul Gandhi
Hathras: Launching yet another scathing attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, on Wednesday, said that Modi Ji has lost his smile after our party agreed for an alliance with SP in the state.
While addressing a public gathering in Hathras, Rahul Gandhi said that the first and foremost objective of SP-Cong alliance would be to ensure employment to the youths.
"The alliance between the Congress and Samajwadi Party has been dedicated to the cause of youths", Gandhi said.
What else Rahul Gandhi said?
- Modi ji promised to bring Rs 15 lakhs in every account. Has he brought?
- PM Modi has worked to favour his industrialist friends during his two and a half years in the office.
- Over 1.1 lakh crore of loans were disbursed by Modi government to these business houses at the cost of common man.
- The note ban has halted the economic growth of the country.
- The Narendra Modi government is committed to help industrialists like Vijay Mallya, who fled from India with thousands of crores.
- The problems have been only faced by our farmers and poor.
- The alliance between Samajwadi Party and Congress will work in the direction of development of the state.
- Products will be manufactured with the label 'Made in UP' instead of 'Made in China'.
- We want to make Uttar Pradesh as 'One district One product'.
- This alliance has several future prospects for the youth, women and farmers in UP.
- Akhilesh Yadav government did a wonderful job in the past years. Together we will take it to a next level.
- If the SP-Congress alliance comes to power, we will work for the well-being of every section of the society.
- We will bring employment opportunities in every district in the state.
- We will help small industries to grow big.