Police arrests man who hurled shoe at Rahul Gandhi
Lucknow: Hari Om Mishra, who threw shoe at Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi during a rally in Sitapur, has been sent behind bars on Tuesday.
He will be presented in the Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) Court on Wednesday.
What he said?
- Congress Vice President talks about farmers suicide and unemployment but it is all due to his party.
- Rahul Gandhi's Congress party remained in power for the past 60 years.
- They have ruined the country.
Rahul, however, had blamed the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh and the Bharatiya Janata Party for the embarrassing shoe attack over him.
Who is Hari Om Mishra?
- Hari Om Mishra has a degree of journalism course.
- He tried hard but failed to get a job in the field of Journalism.
- He has been considered as frustrated due to employment.