PM Modi is scared of my friendship with Akhilesh: Rahul Gandhi
Gorakhpur: Taking a dig at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Congress Vice- President Rahul Gandhi on Monday said former is scared of the bonding between UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and me. This is the reason why PM Modi is spreading hatred in the state to polarise the electorate, he added.
“My friendship with Akhilesh has left PM Modi in fear of losing the UP elections. Our bond will bring ‘acche din’ for Uttar Pradesh in true sense,” said Rahul Gandhi while addressing a joint election rally along with Samajwadi Party President Akhilesh Yadav here.
Sharpening his attack at PM Modi, he said former cheated the youths by not providing employment.
What else Rahul Gandhi said?
- Everything will be alright, just like in movies everything will be fixed by magic. An AIIMS will appear in Gorakhpur magically, roads will be fixed themselves.
- PM Modi made a film, in which he is the actor, actress, producer, director and cameraman. The name of the film is ‘Dilwale Dulhania le Jayenge’.
- They talk of 56-inch chest but their claims are hollow.
- When PM Modi fears of something, he starts spreading hatred. This is in his DNA.
Attacking Bharatiya Janata Party firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath, Akhilesh Yadav said:
- Have heard that there is a babaji in Gorakhpur who is worried about cemeteries and graveyards.
- You go to any area in Gorakhpur, you will find SP laptops, and after re-election everyone will also get smartphones.
- We want to tell Baba that Samajwadi people are giving continuous electricity.
- If you still doubt, come and hold the wires, so that you will get to know if there is electricity in the wires or not.
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App