PM gave more space to coalition partners than SP: Akhilesh
Deoria: Attacking Prime Minister Narendra Modi's remark of SP allowing Congress to sit on its lap, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday said more parties got shelter in former's lap.
"PM Modi said we allowed the Congress to sit in our lap. But, I want to tell him that his lap is bigger as Bharatiya Janata Party gave more sitting space to coalition partners," said Akhilesh Yadav while addressing an election rally here.
Targeting BJP's working since last three years, he said, "PM Modi should tell the nation that what they have done in the past three years.”
What else Akhilesh Yadav said?
- The PM has till now spoken a lot of ‘Mann Ki Baat’ but no ‘kaam ki baat’.
- He would never speak what he has done for the welfare of the nation because he has done nothing
- Our party talks about smartphones and laptops.
- Samajwadi Party government has worked for the development of Uttar Pradesh.
- It is now your (people’s) turn to give them (BJP) befitting reply in the coming Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls,
- If our government retains power, we will work for 24-hour power supply in villages.
- Samajwadi Pension will be given to the needy.
- The saffron party has not done any developmental work in three years.
- BJP said “acche din aayenge”. I want to ask you people “Kya aaye acche din?” (Whether the good days have come?) .
- SP can count a number of developmental works for the people. BJP should name at least one in UP.
- The saffron party made a bunch of fake promises during the Lok Sabha elections.
- I have worked for the state and want to come back as a lot of work is still to be completed. Our government has worked better than the Centre.