Official Twitter account of Uttar Pradesh government hacked, random tweets put out
The UP government’s official handle was hacked for at least 9 minutes at 11:21 am today.
Days after Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath's office's Twitter account was hacked, a series of strange tweets were posted from the official account of the Uttar Pradesh government's handle on Monday (April 11, 2022).
The UP government's official handle was hacked for at least 9 minutes at 11:21 am today. The account was restored later.
One tweet said, "In celebration for the reveal of the Beanz Official Collection, we have opened up an airdrop to all active NFT traders in the community for the next 24 hours! Claim your beanz. Take the red bean fren."
This is the fourth official Twitter account that has been hacked in the past three days.
Earlier today, the official Twitter handle of the Punjab Congress was also hacked. The hackers removed the profile picture and posted a tweet that read, "In celebration of the reveal of the Beanz Official collection, we have opened up an airdrop to all active NFT traders in the community for the next 24 hours! Claim your Beanz."
- Koffee With Karan 7 trailer: Samantha Ruth Prabhu blames Karan Johar for 'unhappy marriages', Sara Ali Khan roasts ex
- 'PM has not actually understand MGNREGA', says Rahul Gandhi in Kerala
- PM Modi lands in Hyderabad for key party meeting
- Sena's Rajan Salvi files papers for Maha speaker
- Amravati chemist killed for supporting Nupur Sharma? Amit Shah orders NIA to probe case
- CBSE Board Results 2022 DATE: Class 10th, 12th term- 2 results at cbseresults.nic.in on this DATE - Check update
- Gold price today, July 2: Gold rates go up by Rs 930, Check gold rate in your city
- Power must be held by patriots, not traitors, says Xi Jinping in Hong Kong
- Shruti Haasan spills the beans on her marriage plans; Find out
- It's time to serve up some big incentives to curb obesity