After grand wedding in Turkey, a royal reception in Saharanpur
Saharanpur: After the royal wedding ceremony of one of the richest businessmen of India and the world Ajay Gupta’s son in Turkey, the reception will take place at their native village in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh on Thursday.
The wedding reception of Kamal, big-time businessman’s son, will be held in rich Indian traditions. The food served at the reception, which is to be prepared by special chefs from Turkey, will be purely vegetarian. The caterers will also be brought from Turkey.
Guests, who were in Turkey to attend Kamal’s wedding, had started flying back to India to attend the reception soon after the marriage. The bride and the groom, along with their family members, are expected to arrive at Saharanpur on Wednesday evening.
- Many VIP guests like ruling Samajwadi Party Chief Mulayam Singh Yadav’s brother Shivpal Yadav and Bollywood star Anil Kapoor have been invited to the grand wedding reception.
- The guests will be garlanded with imported rose flowers at arrival.
- All imported flowers will be used for decorating the venue.
- There will be a special arrangement of continental food for foreign guests.
- The guests will put up in 5 star hotels.