UP boy steals hearts with his unique wooden bike
Muzaffarnagar: Do not get astounded if you get to see a wooden bike 'vrooming' on the streets as Raj Shantanu, a resident of Gandhinagar, who always had a passion to innovate something, has designed a bike with wooden chassis and named it as -- ‘Woody Passion’.
Shantanu spent Rs 2.5 lakhs on its manufacturing while he has already been offered Rs 3.20 lakhs for his creativity. He has also expressed his desire to present the first model of ‘Woody Passion’ to noted Bollywood actor and bike freak John Abraham.
About Woody Passion:
- The unique motorbike deserves an exhibition ahead of being launched.
- Shantanu is an industrialist and owns five factories.
- Woody Passion is lengthier in comparison to other ordinary bikes and it measures about 8.5 ft. long.
- It has an engine of 180cc.
- A radiator is fitted in it for cooling purpose.
- The bike has radial tyres and hence, it maintains a ravishing sports look.
- The radial tyres also work as suspension of the bike.
- It took Shantanu three months to design the bike.
- People remain agog to have a look of the exclusive motorbike.