UP Polls: Sakshi Maharaj bats for himself for the CM face
Meerut: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj has nominated himself in the race of chief ministerial face for the upcoming Uttar Pradesh assembly elections.
While talking to reporters here, Sakshi Maharaj on Friday said that “why cannot I be the CM face from the party for the UP assembly elections 2017”?
What else Sakshi Maharaj said?
- The BJP MP from Unnao, Sakshi Maharaj slammed the state ruling Samajwadi Party as he said that people (Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh Yadav), who have failed to manage their family, can never run a state.
- He also condemned the Triple Talaq and said that strict rules should be made to end such a culture.
- Woman is not a machine. Four wives, 40 children, three divorces, all this is not acceptable.
Sakshi Maharaj on UP Assembly Elections 2017:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is the face of BJP for the assembly elections in the state.
- Top hierarchy from the party will elect a Chief Ministerial face.
- BJP will fight elections in the state under the guidance of PM Modi.
- Ram Mandir is not on BJP’s agenda for the upcoming assembly elections.
- Ram Mandir is already constructed but we will make it more magnificent.
Names like Varun Gandhi, Swami Prasad Maurya and Yogi Adityanath are already on the list for the CM face from BJP in UP.
BJP, however, has not yet disclosed the candidate list for the 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections.