Nursing student falls to death during farewell party in Noida
Greater Noida: Divya Rohila, a nursing student of Kailash Institute at Knowledge Park locality in Greater Noida, allegedly fell to her death from the fourth floor balcony of her hostel during a farewell party on Tuesday.
- Her body has been sent for post-mortem examination.
- The 21-year-old Divya was a student of third year of the four-year nursing course.
- The police believe that it is a case of suicide.
- Her family claimed that she could never commit suicide and that she was murdered.
- According to the inmates, Divya accidentally fell from the balcony.
- The college administration has been accused of hushing up the matter.