SCAM stands for SP, Congress, Akhilesh, Mayawati: Modi
Meerut: Making a sweeping remark that the development of Uttar Pradesh has been hurdled by SCAM, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said that SCAM stands for Samajwadi Party, Congress, Akhilesh and Mayawati and BJP wants UP to get rid of it.
"This election is the fight of BJP against 'scam'; 'S' for Samajwadi, 'C' for Cong, 'A' for Akhilesh, 'M' for Mayawati," said PM Modi while addressing 'Vijay Shankhnaad ' rally at the launch of his election campaign for UP polls here adding '' this state needs to get rid of the current rule of the SP to have a better and bright future. Women, children and old are not secure in the state and the whole responsibility lies with the Akhilesh government."
Stating that the BJP will fight for the safety of the people of the state, The Indian PM said, "The fight this election is against Mafia, goons and those raping our sisters and mothers."
Trying to present a clean image of the BJP the Prime Minister said, "the UPiites have sent me to the Centre and I ask you if I have done something which lets you hang your heads in shame."
What else the PM said?
- Uttar Pradesh has so much potential but why do youth of UP not have employment opportunities?
- Uttar Pradesh gave me affection and I am trying everything possible for progress of UP. Lots has been done but I want to work more
- It's been 2.5 years, has there been any stain on Modi's name? Has Modi done anything to tarnish the country's name?
- To ensure that benefits from Centre reach UP, those impediments who are in power in UP have to be removed.
- The condition of Meerut is such that there is no guarantee that an individual will return home alive.
- Uttar Pradesh has potential to become top state.
- Our fight is against corruption, poverty.
- Why are innocent citizens being killed? Why are innocent traders being killed? There is no fear of the law among the killers.
- There is no legal action taken on the culprits behind killings in UP.
- SP owes an explanation as to why they have given ticket to mining mafia and other criminals in the assembly polls.
- Congress was going to every village saying how UP has been looted. They were demeaning the SP and the state government.
- Those who can't save themselves, how will they rescue Uttar Pradesh
- They don't want to benefit the people of UP, they just want to secure their seats
- Congress would defame the UP govt, then what changed overnight that they embraced into an alliance
- Even if I try and help UP from Delhi, if the state Govt has no intention, the money will go somewhere else
- Do the ailing have a caste?
- BJP allocated Rs 4,000 crore to UP government for the health of poor but the UP government couldn't even spend Rs 250 crore
- If we want to change the fate of UP, we first need to change the ones in power in UP
- We are willing to do everything for the growth of UP. To change the fortunes of UP change the government in the state
- Central Government is one that will do everything for our forces. After forty years OROP became a reality
- BJP will clear all dues of sugarcane farmers within 14 days, if voted to power
- A Congress leader in Karnataka was found with black money, tell me, why is he still in the party?
- People who are pained to know that none from our army was killed don't have the right to rule
- I knew on 8th November that people who looted will not like the decision that was taken and they'll join hands against me
- This (BJP) is the first govt in power that can kill and be killed for the army
- Six sugar mills are not paying up the sugarcane farmers here and UP government is not taking any actions, why?
- Every family needs to have their own house and so we've started working towards fulfilling this vision by 2022