Hot air balloons seen flying across the city on UP tourism day
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh (UP) government celebrated UP tourism day for the first time on February 14. The sky in the capital city Lucknow was seen ornamented with flying colourful hot air balloons which were flown to mark the occasion.
- 10 hot air balloons were flown from Chowk stadium in the state capital.
- The program was inaugurated at Janeshwar Mishra park, Gomtinagar.
- The inauguration took place in the presence of the Principal Secretary of Tourism department, Navneet Sehgal and the District Magistrate (DM), Rajshekhar.
- Chief Minister, Akhilesh Yadav was expected to inaugurate the program but he http://english.newstrack.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=6106&action=editcould not attend it.
- The tourism day program will last for 3 days and 150 individuals will be given a free ride in these hot air balloons.
- These Individuals will be selected under a campaign named 'your Lucknow, your slogan'.
- A food festival will also be organised at Janeshwar Mishra park on this occasion.
[su_slider source="media: 6124,6125,6126,6126,6125,6124" width="620" height="440" title="no" speed="200"]