FIR lodged against the daughter of Saharanpur medical chief
Saharanpur: A case was registered against the daughter of Sahararnpur’s Chief Medical Officer (CMO) Dr. Saeed Mohammad for an inhumane behaviour with a maid at Janakpuri police station of Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh.
The maid had complained about being ill treated and beaten by the CMO's daughter when she refused to clean the urine of her infant daughter, said station officer of Janakpuri police station Yashpal Singh.
A report has been lodged against the officer's daughter under sections 323, 504 and 506 on Friday night.
- Gulshan, a class fourth medical employee, worked as a maid in CMO's house.
- She alleged that she was working in kitchen when the officer's daughter called her to clean the urine of the officer's granddaughter.
- The maid said that Saeed Mohammad's daughter misbehaved with her on her refusal to clean the child's waste.
- Police took action after the fourth class medical employees’ union threatened to protest against the Chief Medical Officer.
What did the CMO say?
- Dr. Saeed Mohammad said that his daughter did not misbehave with anyone and this is just a way to force him to indulge in illegal activities.
- "My daughter only told the maid that she was not supposed to talk on mobile phone for hours long while working in the house," Mohammad said.