Daughter of former UP min found dead in suspicious condition
Ghaziabad: In yet another alleged dowry murder case, Himanshi, the daughter-in-law of Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) Rajya Sabha MP Narendra Kashyap, was found dead in a pool of blood in her bathroom on Wednesday.
A bullet injury was spotted at right side of her head. It is yet not clear whether it is case of murder of suicide, police said.
Himanshi’s father Hiralal Kashyap in telephonic conversation with newztrack.com alleged that his daughter was being harassed for dowry.
- The MP’s family resides in sector-23 of Sanjay Nagar in Ghaziabad district of Uttar Pradesh.
- Himanshi was the daughter former UP Minister Hiralal Kashyap and was married to Sagar Kashyap.
- It is being reported that all was not well between Himanshi and her in-laws.
- The body has been sent for the post-mortem.
- Himanshi’s in-laws were demanding a ‘Fortuner’ car.
- I had assured them for the car.
- She had cleared her BA few days ago and she can never commit suicide.
- Her in-laws did not allow her to visit our home in Badaun on March 25 last.