BJP appeals youth to shatter SP's bicycle into pieces in UP polls
Meerut: Uttar Pradesh Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) chief Keshav Prasad Maurya on Thursday launched a scathing attack on his rival parties, Samajwadi Party (SP), Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) and Congress, ahead of the UP Assembly polls.
Addressing a youth conference in Meerut, Maurya said that he has received reports that SP, BSP and Congress are joining hands to defeat BJP in the 2017 UP Assembly polls, but despite coming together, they will not succeed in their mission.
What Keshav Prasad Maurya said?
- UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has deceived the youth of the state and the youngsters would never forgive him.
- We together will avenge the current government's fraud in the 2017 UP Assembly elections.
- Even today, the youngsters remember the mis-governance and corruption of the Mayawati-led erstwhile BSP government.
- The youths this time will ensure a SP-BSP less Uttar Pradesh when they will go out to cast their votes.
- In 2012 UP Assembly polls, SP conquered the entire state but yet could not defeat BJP in Meerut district.
- The world is observing the positive results of BJP getting clear majority in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
- Today, BJP is the largest party in the world and is in power in 13 states of the country.
- Since independence, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led government is the first government that is totally dedicated towards villages, poor, farmers and youngsters.
BJP working to achieve the dream of corruption-free India:
- Demonetisation has caused some troubles but still the country has shown its full support to this crusade against corruption.
- PM Modi is keeping a close eye on those indulged in malpractices.
- Modi ji has said that the 2017 UP elections are not only for the particular state but are important for the entire country.
- The whole word is waiting for the results of the upcoming Vidhan Sabha polls to understand the people's mandate towards demonetisation.
Anarchy has prevailed across UP:
- The law and order is at its lowest ebb in UP.
- The SP men have been indulged in several land grabbing incidents.
- People are fleeing their houses in Kairana constituency of UP.
- In Mathura, there are so many cases of criminals attacking on police personnel.
- Samajwadi Party and criminals are the wheels of the same chariot.
- I appeal the youths of the state to shatter Samajwadi Party's bicycle into pieces in the upcoming state polls.
Mayawati is the daughter of money:
- After coming to power in 2007, Mayawati forgot her poll promise of fighting crimes across UP.
- Mayawati is restless since PM Modi announced demonetisation to curb corruption and eradicate black money.
What Keshav Prasad Maurya said about Rahul Gandhi?
- Rahul Gandhi has said that if he is allowed to speak in the Parliament, an earthquake will come.
- He is the same Rahul Gandhi who was setting up a factory of potatoes.
Keshav Prasad Maurya during his speech hoped that in the upcoming UP assembly polls, BJP would win more than 300 seats and form a majority government in the state.