Kasganj: Lambasting the ruling Samajwadi Party (SP) government of Uttar Pradesh, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Amit Shah on Tuesday said that whatever development was there in the state it was meant to a particular caste and not for general people.
“The schemes started by the government in a Uttar Pradesh are only for the people belonging to particular caste “said Shah while addressing a booth level meeting in Kasganj of Uttar Pradesh.
Shah reiterated that his party’s only rival was the SP and none else in the upcoming Assembly elections in the state.
Fires salvo at Samajwadi Party:
- The Samajwadi Party led by Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is sheltering the corrupts.
- They are not at all ashamed of the Jawaharbagh violence in Mathura.
- The Uttar Pradesh government did not float tender for the ‘Farmers Insurance Scheme’.
- People of specific community are enjoying the perks of schemes like unemployment wages, laptop distribution and others.
- Accused the Akhilesh Yadav led government for neglecting the plight of farmers.
- The days of SP are numbered and now BJP will form its government.
- It is the ripe time to uproot the SP government in Uttar Pradesh.
Allegations on SP works:
- Samajwadi Party workers are busy in grabbing land in city as well as villages.
- Both SP and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) had given shelter to tainted Noida engineer Yadav Singh.
- How could an engineer earn so much of money without the support of government, he questioned.
- What did the Congress do during its regime of ten years at the Centre?
- The nation never got an opportunity to listen to the Prime Minister.
- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has given a prime minister who speaks and knows the pain of a common man.
- Scams like 2G spectrum, ISRO, AugustaWestland and CWG had taken place in the congress regime.
BJP to release e-mail ids:
The BJP on Wednesday will release an e-mail id for the people whose land has been acquired illegally and party workers will get the land evacuated with the help of district magistrate and district police chief.
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App