ABHM gives Bharatiya Janat Party an ultimatum
Lucknow: If the party does not start working for the construction of grand Ram temple at disputed site of Ayodhya in Faizabad district the Bhartiya Janata Party will lose the next assembly elections in the state, says the Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha (ABHM) through hoardings in the city.
The organisation demands construction of the temple before the elections.
What ABHM president Chakrapani Maharaj says:
- Till now the people of the country were listening to ‘Mann Ki Baat’.
- The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has forgotten his promises to bring the black money back within 100 days.
- Hindu and Muslims are demanding a law to save the
- UP BJP president says Ram temple issue is not on their list.
- He demanded sacking Kiran Rijuju for his statement over beef.
What is in the hoarding?
- Hindus will forget BJP for not including the Ram temple in the party agenda .They have targeted Union Minister of state for Home Kiran Rijuju in this connection.
What BJP says?
BJP spokesperson Vijay Bahadur Pathak told newztrack.com that the party was ready to answer all the relevant questions .