Mayawati, Mulayam want time to convert black money into white: Maurya
Balrampur: Coming down heavily on Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) supremo Mayawati and Samajwadi Party (SP) chief Mulayam Singh Yadav, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) state president Keshav Prasad Maurya on Sunday said that both are urging Prime Minister Narendra Modi to give few days time to convert black money into white money.
Giving a slogan of ‘Abki Baar, 300 Ke Paar’ in his rally here, Kehav Prasad said unlike other political parties, Bharatiya Janata Party works for the welfare of common man.
What else Keshav Prasad Maurya said?
- PM Modi has taken a great step to root out black money by withdrawing Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 currency notes.
- The decision has given sleepless nights to black money holders while common man is appreciating the step.
- During Lok Sabha polls, PM Modi gave a slogan of ‘Congress Mukt Bharat’ which is now turned to ‘SP-BSP Mukt Uttar Pradesh’.
- After winning 2007 Vidhan Sabha elections, BSP leaders rode on elephants crushing UP people. The present scenario is different as the same elephant has turned into a buffalo.
- Both Hindu and Muslims are getting benefits of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojna.
- BJP workers have been held over fake charges in Uttar Pradesh.
PM Modi’s demonetisation move created chaos: Akhilesh Yadav