Ulama Council extends support to BSP; slams SP, BJP, Congress
Lucknow: Accusing the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Samajwadi Party (SP) of spreading communal tension, the Ulama Council, on Wednesday, extended announced unstinted support to the Mayawati-led Bahujan Samaj Party.
Sharing the dais with senior BSP leader Naseemmuddin Siddiqui, the President of the Rashtriya Ulama Council, Aamir Rashadi Madni made announcement here that his party reposed full faith in the BSP Supremo.
"Mayawati has already cleared her stand for minority community by giving BSP tickets to 102 Muslim candidates," Maulana said.
Aamir Madni also launched a scathing attack over the Samajwadi Patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
Mulayam Singh has handed over the party leadership to Akhilesh but everyone is aware what he did in the past," says Maulana. He added, "Mulayam is guilty of demolition of the Babri Masjid."
What else he said?
- Speaking over the SP-Congress alliance, Aamir said that those responsible for Dadri and Muzaffarnagar riots have joined hands in UP.
- Criminals have always been at the receiving end during BSP's tenure.
- The requirements of Muslims and Dalits are almost similar and BSP may go to any extent to fight for their benefits.
What Nasseemuddin said?
- Triple Talaq issue is religious and political intervention should not be entertained.
- Mulayam Singh has contested elections thrice with the hidden support of BJP.
- BSP will never form a government with support of BJP.
It may be mentioned that Rashtriya Ulama Council (RUC') is a political party in India formed in 2008. It began as a protest group after two youths from Azamgarh were killed in the Batla House near the area of Jamia Nagar, New Delhi
Aamir Rashadi Madni and RUC General Secretary Maulana Tahir Madni held various protests to demand a judicial probe of the encounter.