Women may turn widows if they worship Shani, says Ramlala Priest
Faizabad: The Chief priest of the makeshift Ramlala temple in Ayodhya Mahant Satyendra Das had advised women to stay away from Shani temples and not to worship Lord Shani, including at Shani Shingnapur temple in Maharashtra, as it may make them widows and even may harm their family.
What Chief Priest said:
- Shani is the harshest God.
- He may cause harms to one.
- Shani Signapur temple is cursed and it may result in harmful events if women offer prayer without permission.
- Women should fight for their rights but they should not break traditions.
What else he said:
- Shani is not a God but a planet.
- Temple is being constructed for donations.
- There are political reasons behind imbroglio in Shani Signapur temple.
Sakshi Maharaj supports Chief Priest:
- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP from Unnao Sakshi Maharaj has supported Mahant Satyendra Das statement.
- Sakshi Maharaj said that ban on the entry of women in Shani Signapur temple is totally justified.
- One should follow Indian Constitution.
- Issues should not be made on religious matters and traditions.
Preach your husband:
- Mahant Kaushal Kishore Falahari, Chief priest of the Rajgopal temple in Ayodhya said that Shani ia both a lord and a planet.
- Women should not preach Shani but their husband.