Uttar Pradesh government decides to procure more aircrafts
Lucknow: Not satisfied with already the biggest air fleet among all the states in the country, Uttar Pradesh government has decided to procure more air crafts on the behest of chief minister Akhilesh Yadav.
A five-member committee led by principal secretary to UP CM and civil aviation Anita Singh will be in Singapore from February 16 to 21 to participate in the air show for this purpose.
Singapore Air Show:
- The biggest show of its kind in Asia.
- Various aviation companies will display their helicopters and air crafts in Air Show.
- They will explain features about the air crafts to prospective buyers
UP officers to attend Air Show in Singapore:
- Principal Secretary to UP CM and civil aviation Anita Singh.
- Secretary ,civil aviation S K Raghuvanshi.
- Director,civil aviation Devendra Swaroop.
- Manager(operations) Pragyesh Mishra.
- Chief Engineer Shobit Das
Aircrafts will also fly from Rasoolabad of Kanpur:
- Aircrafts will also take off from Rasoolabad.
- State government has given the order for construction of airstrip at the Kanpur Dehat tehsil i.e. Rasoolabad.
- An investment of Rs125 crores will be required to construct the airstrip.
Aircrafts will be chosen by:
- Director,civil aviation Devendra Swaroop will complete the formalities in choosing the air crafts.
- Rest of the officers will give their opinion in selecting the air crafts.