Shivpal inaugurates road made in the name of scribe Yogesh Mishra’s father
Kushinagar: Samajwadi Party state President Shivpal Singh Yadav on Thursday inaugurated a road which is named after the father of senior journalist and Yash Bharti awardee Dr Yogesh Mishra, Late Mr Prem Chandra Mishra.
The road, which is 13 km long, is from Pipra market to Vishnupura block headquarters.
Following the inauguration of the road, Shivpal Yadav also visited the residence of Dr Yogesh Mishra.
Later, he addressed a gathering at Pipra Inter College, where he said that it is because of Samajwadi Party that Uttar Pradesh is touching great heights.
Taking a jibe over demonetisation, Shivpal said Prime Minister Narendra Modi has not done anything except making false claims.
What else Shivpal said?
- SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav began developmental works in UP and we are just speeding up those works.
- BJP made several claims before Lok Sabha elections but all turned fake since the day it came to power.
- We did development in all sectors and gave benefits to farmers, students, poor etc.
Who was Late Prem Chandra Mishra?
- He was felicitated by the All India Radio for three continuous years for his participation in drama competitions.
- He was a Hindi teacher in Maharana Pratap Inter College in Gorakhpur.
- Late Prem Chandra Mishra served the Indian Army during the 1962 China war.
- He was one of the founder members of the first Family Planning committee.
- He retired as joint commissioner in the excise department.
- He chose to live in a village after his retirement and actively participated in various social works.
- He dedicated his life after retirement to the welfare of poor.