Rajnath Singh gives new mathematical formula: Minus +Minus=Minus
Lucknow: Giving a new mathematical formula to the political equation of the Uttar Pradesh, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday, stated that the Samajwadi party and the Congress both are minus and they would never make positive vibes in the state. "The SP and Congress are the two minuses in the political battlefield and Minus plus Minus will be equal to Minus," the HM said.
Trying to attract the medium and small businessmen of Uttar Pradesh, the home minister while addressing a press conference at the party head office here, stated that they would not be asked to file the bookkeeping records upto turnover of rupees 2 crore. "Businessmen with capital of rupees 2 crore or less will not be asked for book keeping records to file their income tax. We will consider true whatever income and expenditure records will be presented by them," Rajnath said.
Only BJP can give you good governance:
- Rajnath Singh said that Bharataiya Janata Party is assured of absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh assembly elections as the people know that it is the only option to improve the present condition of the state.
- "The whole country now knows that only BJP can give them a better governance," said the Home Minister .
- He further stated that all other parties know very well that they would not be able to come to power in the state. "BSP, SP and Congress all of them know that they have already lost the elections 'Yeh sab Hari hui ladayi lad rahe hain'," said Singh.
- Not declaring the Chief Ministerial candidate is the game-plan of the party, the HM stated.
Attacking the Samajwadi government the Home Minister said:
- UP has the worst law and order in the country.
- The state registers the highest number of crime cases every year.
- It has an average crime rate of 13 murders and 9 rape cases everyday.
- Those who are trying to diminish the BJP's image are secular people. We treat everyone as equal and the SP should know that no one can rule the country of state by diving the people on the basis of religion and caste.
- Recent sensational murder of businessman Srawan Sahu in the state capital manifests the poor law and order. We appeal our CM to recommend CBI inquiry,if not the BJP will do it when comes to power in the state. This step should have been taken up by the SP.
- UP has the least number of women police officers. I had issued an advisory as the Home Minister of the country but the SP government did not take notice of it.
HM attacks Congress:
- The party knows that it is in negative situation in the state polls and that is why it has joined hands with the SP.
- The country was considered poor in Congress rule but now the world sees India as a global economic power in coming years.
- SP has has held the hands of a sinking ship.
- Those who were claiming that 27 years of the UP were wasted by the government have come together with the same party.
- This alliance is an opportunity for the BJP.
What else he stated:
- Demonetisation decision was taken for the benefit of the country.
- We do not think about the vote bank, we are concerned about the future of the nation.
- No BJP minister has corruption charges on him.
- The whole country wants to bring back Dawood and our government is trying hard to nab him.
- I have extensively toured Jat areas of UP, there is tremendous support for us. Our opponents spreading rumours.