Mayawati dubs SP’s ‘Vikas Rath Yatra’ as ‘Badhaal Vikas Yatra’
Lucknow: Launching a fresh salvo at Samajwadi Party, the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) supremo Mayawati on Thursday tagged Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav’s ‘Vikas Rath Yatra’ as ‘Badhaal Vikas (dismal development) Yatra’.
Asking people not to be misled by SP ahead of 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections, Mayawati said that the spat inside the Samajwadi parivar will never end.
“Akhilesh Yadav is a helpless Chief Minister who is entangled in the unrest of Samajwadi parivar. UP people must ensure that the infighting inside the party of goons must not affect development in the state. They need not to be misled,” said Mayawati.
What else Mayawati said?
· Mulayam Singh Yadav’s son Akhilesh is following his father’s legacy by not taking any action against leaders and ministers involved in criminal activities.
· The supporters of Akhilesh and Shivpal got indulged in a clash at the venue from where SP chief Mulayam Singh was about to flag off CM's Vikas Rally.
· This incident recalled the state guest house case which took place on June 2, 1995.
· It is the mixed conspiracy of SP and Bharatiya Janata Party as latter remained silent on this very issue.
· Even after deteriorating condition in the state, Governor says that there are no constitutional crises in the state.
· Akhilesh Yadav used government funds in order to polish party’s image. The money could have been used on poor and needy.
· UP people are fed up of Samajwadi party’s governance.