Braid chopping case now reported in the capital city of UP
Lucknow: The 'braid chopping' brigade has arrived in the capital city of Uttar Pradesh and the first case was reported in the posh locality of Gomtinagar.
It was the Tuesday night when a girl named Priyanka Kanaujiya, a resident of Gomti Nagar Vijay Khand 2, went unconscious for few hours at her house while her braid was chopped off by some unidentified people.
The case has been reported at a nearby police station and 5the victim has has been sent to a city hospital for recovery from shock.
What Priyanka Kannaujiya stated?
- I was sleeping on the floor. Suddenly, I woke up and saw that my braid was lying beside me.
- I also saw a cat near my bed sheet and after that I went unconscious.
- Since, then I don't remember anything.
- Police said that the incident was planned by my husband, but I completely disagree.
- They are also forcing my husband to accept that the incident was performed by him.
What the doctor stated?
- The girl was in the unconscious condition, when she was brought to the hospital.
- We gave her the primary treatment and will discharge her by the evening or tomorrow.
- There is nothing dangerous. She is completely well.
The police is investigating the matter.