Bhojpuri would be an official language soon, says HM Rajnath Singh
Lucknow: Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Saturday announced that the Bhojpuri language would soon be included in the eighth schedule of the constitution of India as an official language. Home Minister stated that he had already discussed the matter with PM Modi and he has agreed to it.
The Home Minister who was in the state capital to inaugurate the Bhojpuri Research and Education Centre of Shakuntla Mishra University, on Saturday, said," We respect the Bhojpuri language. The current government awarded the Padamshree to Bhojpuri singer Malini Awasthi in order to encourage the artistes." He further said," I appreciate the efforts of University administration for establishing Bhojpuri Research Centre in the state." Singh appreciated the role of artistes and films for contributing in promotion of Bhojpuri language in the country.
" The language contains sweetness of its own kind. Bhojpuri people are quick to react," the HM stated.
What Rajnath Singh said on terrorism?
- " Being a Home Minister all my focus is on security of the residents of our country and the biggest challenge in front of us is terrorism."
- If amyone asks Bhojpuri speaking population of the country, the reply would come, Na hamre ke Atta chahi... na hamre ki Tata chahi...Hamni ke Pakistan mein sannata chahi... ( We do not want any luxuries or comfort but we request the government to give Pakistan a befitting reply for their activities).
- He further said," I am in talks with Skill Development Ministry and assure you that better opportunities would come for the students soon."
What he said on Demonetisation?
- This step of central government would discourage the illegal exchange of currency on border.
- Demonetisation would also assure purity of politics.
- THe HM refused to comment on CM Akhilesh's letter to finance minister Arun Jaitley.