Amit Shah launches 'UP Ke Mann Ki Baat' campaign in Lucknow
Lucknow: To know the aspirations of voters in Uttar Pradesh, the Bharatiya Janata Party President Amit Shah on Saturday launched 'UP Ke Mann Ki Baat' campaign in Lucknow.
Party will place suggestion boxes across the state for people to give their inputs on what they expect from the government in the state. People can also give their valued suggestions by giving a missed call to phone number 7505403403.
Shah said that party will analyze the recommendations of common man after two months.
Youth conference at over 1,500 colleges:
- Amit Shah said that BJP will hold youth conferences in over 1,500 colleges across state.
- This will begin from November 19.
- Party will attract women through video conferences which will take place at over 1,500 places.
- Panchayats will be organized to listen the grievances of the farmers.
Seventy five raths, two thousand bikes will be used in the campaign:
- BJP chief said that 75 raths will be used to make 'UP Ke Mann Ki Baat' campaign more interactive.
- GPS enabled bikes will be used for door-to-door campaign.
- There would be a cut out of Modi in the rath where people can click selfies with their Prime Minister.
Amit Shah attacks Rahul Gandhi, Mulayam, Mayawati.
- Demonitisation of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 currency notes will not only end the black money but also help in eradicating terrorism.
- Hitting out at Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi, Shah said, "Rahul went on his Range Rover car to withdraw Rs. 4,000 cash from bank. This is sheer political stunt. "
- I do not know why Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and BSP supremo Mayawati are so much worried after the demonitisation step.
Narendra Modi’s demonetisation step turning out a major failure?