Akhilesh Yadav terms Yogi governance as 'flop show' in UP
Lucknow: Launching a scathing attack at the Bharatiya Janata party government, Former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav termed the Yogi governance as a 'flop show' in Uttar Pradesh.
Addressing a press conference, here, Akhilesh Yadav said, "The milestone reached by us in the state has not been achieved by any state government in the country."
He also said that Samajwadi Party was accused of pushing UP into 'Goondaism' by providing a poor law and order governance but, the real truth has been unveiled in the BJP government.
Taking a dig at the inclusion of former Samajwadi Party MLC Bukkal Nawaab into the BJP party fold, Akhilesh Yadav said: "BJP was claiming to take action against the land mafia but was now taking them into their party."
"Bukkal Nawab is accused of fraudulently taking compensation on the Gomti Riverfront Project, a land that did not belong to him."
"Now only the government can explain how will it take action against such people," the 44-year-old leader said.
Pointing out how a young schoolgirl was hacked to death in public by criminals in Ballia, he said it's a shame that the state government was claiming to have taken action.
Referring to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's speeches ahead of the assembly polls that accused SP workers and leaders of running the Uttar Pradesh police stations, Akhilesh Yadav questioned "who was running them now?".
He said crime was not under control and extortion by the police was on the rise.
"We had given Dial 100 services to the state which was appreciated by all, the present government has destroyed this public-oriented project as well," he said
What else Akhilesh Yadav said?
- All the promises of jobs have turned out to be "a farce".
- Our party workers in Auraiya, Agra, Mainpuri, Kannauj and other party strongholds were being victimised and targeted by the police.
- Uttar Pradesh is facing many cases of rape, injustice and Goondaism in the Yogi government.
- Police is mum over the corruption going on in the state.
- BJP government is only creating problem for the UPites and nothing else. many workers are still unemployed but the government is not working for them.
- Fake cases under IPC section 376 and 302 are being filed against the youth of state.
- The condition of electricity is getting worse day by day.
- Adityanath government's track record in the almost six months so far has been abysmal.
- Policemen are being beaten up, officials being threatened and the hapless public hounded by criminals as the state government is appearing helpless and uninterested in improving things
- There is serious disenchantment with the Yogi Adityanath-led BJP government. The criminals are running amok and the power of police is eroding fast.