Akhilesh presents Supplementary Demands of Rs 1683.11 crores
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday presented in the legislative assembly the government's supplementary demands of grants amounting to Rs 1683.11 crores.
The supplementary demands of grants presented by Akhilesh Yadav:
- The government has made provision of Rs 1000 for Samajwadi Poorvanchal Expressway Project.
- State Highways have been allocated Rs 79 crores .
- Rs Five crore has been allocated for Yash Bharti awards in the demands.
- Rs 100 crores have been proposed for the UP Information department.
- Rs 6 crore has been set aside for Mohammad Ali Johar University in Rampur.
- The government has also proposed Rs 4.40 crores to the ambulance facility and other necessities on Agra Expressway.