Abusive Slogans: BSP leader Ram Achal and 22 others identified
Lucknow: In the case relating to shouting of abusive slogans against sacked BJP leader Dayashankar Singh and his kins during a protest in the state capital, police on Tuesday, has identified three Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) leaders namely Ram Achal Rajbhar, Naushad Ali and Atar Singh Rao along with 22 other protesters who are likely to be charged under the Protection of Children for Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act.
What the police said?
- Lucknow SSP Manzil Saini said that there were more than 15 to 16 people who raised derogatory slogans during party's protest on July 20 last.
- Police is investigating the CDs of the protest.
- BSP National Secretary Naseemuddin Siddiqui was also a part of protest but police has not found him raising slogans.
- Police is trying to fetch more videos.
- A notice will be issued to identified leaders.
Dayashankar Singh’s wife Swati provided CDs to police
- Swati Singh registered a case against BSP leaders for derogatory slogans against her and daughter
- She gave two CDs to Lucknow Police as evidence