Deoria: It seems that once a close aide of Lalu Prasad Yadav now has turned into his rival, as the Union Minister of States for Rural Development Ram Kripal Yadav counter attacked at the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief saying that the latter has burned the entire Bihar.
While addressing a rally in Deoria, Ram Kripal gave a befitting reply to Lalu on his 'BJP stands for 'Bharat Jalao Party' remark, saying, "Lalu ne to Poore Bihar ko hee Jala Diya (Lalu has burned the entire state (Bihar)." He added, " Lalu Yadav's party has become disabled and needs a 'Baisakhi' (support) to run Bihar government."
It may be mentioned that, earlier, addressing a rally here, Lalu Prasad Yadav had said that BJP is not 'Bharatiya Janata Party' but Bharat Jalao Party, which is trying to set the whole country on fire.
What else Ram Kripal Yadav said?
- I assure you people that the results of Uttar Pradesh assembly election will come in favour of BJP.
- BJP will provide a progressive environment to farmers.
- Will constitute an anti-land mafia force to curb land grab cases in the state.
- An anti-corruption task force will also be formed.
- Will provide 24 hour electricity in rural areas.
- Free wi-fi facility will be provided in colleges and universities.
- Will establish six new AIIMS and 25 new medical colleges across the state.
Scoffing at Akhilesh Yadav, Ram Kripal said:
Akhilesh had the learning license, but unfortunately his party (Samajwadi Party) met with an accident that is why people of Uttar Pradesh are suffering injuries.
It is worth mentioning that Ram Kripal Yadav was a member of the Rashtriya Janata Dal till year 2014 and was considered as the close friend of the RJD chief. Yadav, who wanted to contest from Pataliputra seat, did not contest the 15th General elections in 2009 as the RJD supremo Lalu Yadav himself contested from that constituency.
Their relationship went sour soon after the 2009 assembly elections and in March 2014 Ram Kripal Yadav resigned from his party post and joined BJP. He contested Lok Sabha elections from the Patliputra seat defeating Lalu Yadav's daughter Misa Bharti.