Sakshi Maharaj finds himself as the next UP CM
Etah: Known for stoking controversies, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP Sakshi Maharaj, has expressed his desire to be the chief ministerial candidate for party for the next Vidhan Sabha elections in Uttar Pradesh.
Earlier, Yogi Adityanath, the firebrand BJP leader expressed the same.
While talking to media persons Sakshi said, “there is nothing wrong if leaders run behind the post.”
What else he said:
- There are many leaders who can be a CM face in Uttar Pradesh.
- He took the name Smriti Irani, Adityanath, Mahesh Sharma, Dinesh Sharma, Varun Gandhi also for the same post.
The Sakshi logic:
- Sakshi belongs to OBC category.
- He believed that he can amass more votes than any other candidate.
What else did he say?
- He opposed reservation being given to Muslims.
- BJP will contest 2019 elections after the construction of Ram Temple at Ayodhya.
- Approx 31 lakhs Muslims have taken the membership of Bharatiya Janata Party.