RSS to hold meeting with regional pracharaks in Kanpur
Kanpur: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) Chief Mohan Bhagawat will hold three days annual meeting with its regional pracharaks on July 11-15 in Bithur in Kanpur. RSS general secretary Bhaiyyaji Joshi and senior leader Suresh Soni will also participate in the event which is considered crucial ahead of the UP assembly elections.
Sources told newztrack.com that Home Minister, Rajnath Singh and BJP President Amit Shah will also meet leaders. It is speculated that inclusion of rebel leaders from Bahujan Samaj Party in BJP is also on the agenda.
Who will attend the meeting?
- Mohan has reached Kanpur from Delhi
- It is reported that Amit Shah will also make its way
- Several other officials might reach Kanpur by Sunday morning
• 40 organisations associated with RSS, including VHParishad and BJP and Bhartiya Mazdoor Sangh, will participate in the meeting
• No announcements have been and regarding the leadet
• UP Assembly elections may be discussed during the meeting
• Meeting will be held in Maharana Pratap Engineering college in Bit