Murli Manohar Joshi green signals express, memo in Kanpur
Kanpur: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Member of Parliament Murli Manohar Joshi has given a green signal for the new Kanpur-Prayag express and Kanpur-Fatehpur Memo train on Sunday. BJP MP Devendra Singh also marked his presence, when the trains were departed.
Gift for the people of Kanpur
- This is the fifth train which will run in Kanpur during the NDA regime.
- The passengers, who travel from Kanpur to Prayag face heavy rush during their journey.
- Kanpur-Prayag express will pass via Unnav.
The train, which will run from Kanpur Central at 0940 hours, will cover Unnao, Beeghapur, Lalganj, Dalmau, Unchahar, Phaphamau, before reaching Prayag at 1440 hours.
- Apart from this, a memo train will run Kanpur to Fatehpur.
- Memo train will save 20 minutes of Fatehpur going passengers.