FIR registered against husband for indecent whatsapp status
Kanpur: In a rather strange case, probably the first of this nature, Kanpur police in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday has received a complaint from a wife accusing her husband of posting indecent status on his Whatsapp account .
The FIR was registered by the police on the complaint of a woman, native of Fazalganj area, said district police Chief Shalabh Mathur.
About the FIR:
- The FIR was registered under IT act.
- The woman alleged that her husband used her nick name in Whatsapp status.
- She also alleged that her husband posted an indecent photo on Whatsapp.
- Accused posts status related to his marital life.
- Many relatives have also complained about the same.
- It is a first case where an FIR was lodged on whatsapp status.
- Probe was initiated by the police, said SSP.