Video: City Magistrate testing food ahead of 'Royal Wedding'
Lucknow: Subservient bureaucracy is not a new thing in Uttar Pradesh but the discharge of loyalty at the cost of officialdom is rather too far-fetched.
A video available with 'newztrack.com’ shows City Magistrate of Etawah testing sweets being prepared for wedding of Samajwadi Party leader Shivpal Singh Yadav’s son Ankur Yadav in Saifai, the native village of SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav.
- Ankur Yadav’s wedding is scheduled to be held on March 10.
- Several thousand guests including a number of celebrities have been invited to a grand function.
- Sweets and other food stuffs are being prepared a week ahead of the wedding ceremony.
- Cooks from all over the country are involved in the mega-event.
- The City Magistrate and his staff members are supervising the arrangements.
- City Magistrate Rajneesh Rai is seen personally present at the venue.
- He can be seen (in the video) testing every dessert and assuring whether the taste is worthy of being served at the royal wedding.